Friday, April 8, 2011

Stealing company time is a type of theft

I haven't blogged in forever. I use the excuse that I don't have internet access but nothing is stopping me from getting one of those USB thingies or writing on my lunch break at work. The truth is that I am so boring that writing it down is equal parts annoying and boring to that fucking Friday video.

All I do is eat, sleep and work. This week for lunch I have eaten:

Monday: Silverside on stale bread with rotten tomato
Tuesday: Forgot lunch. Drank coffee and sulked.
Wednesday: Expired Mac & Cheese
Thursday: Cold baked beans from a tin
Friday: Biscuits poached from the staff kitchen

I am highly exciting and have a vested interest in nutrition.

This week's activity:

Playing with the dog at the house I am housesitting. By this I mean screaming his name while both of us jump excitedly.

Walking to work. I have three speeds: My Normal (which is often surpassed by old people with walking sticks), Is That A Candy Store Ahead? and Super Fast, AKA Someone just yelled Hey Baby at me from their car window. I use that third speed a lot in Sydney.

I also yell at the TV alot while watching 16 & Pregnant, so there's that.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a special place in hell for people as boring and self indulgent as myself where they'll play Nickelback on a constant loop and Sarah Palin will be my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment