Sunday, March 7, 2010

500 Days Of Shut The Hell Up

So I finally just saw this much talked about film. It was exactly what I expected- Zooey Deschanel had perfect hair (that bitch), pretty dresses, and was all round an indie kid's wet dream. I forget the guy's name so we shall refer to him as Cameron from 10 Things I Hate About You, aka Heath Ledger's freakish reincarnation. Cameron wears band t-shirts such as The Clash and Joy Division (thus outlining how very cool and retro he is) and draws little buildings (he's just so talented but doesn't quite have the confidence to make his dreams come true, oh please Jesus make it stop). Cameron falls in love with Summer and Summer crushes him like a cochroach under a Manolo Blahnik.

To hate this movie would be far too easy and for all you know I'm some former beauty pagent, 400 pound redneck housewife tapping away on her keyboard because it's too hot to go outside and sit on my porch with a shotgun. So why should you care what I have to say? You shouldn't, it's fine. Anyway, I actually really enjoyed 500 Days Of Summer, it was a visual treat and I didn't care about or particularly like the characters so didn't feel depressed by the end. Just numb, warm, and quite sleepy. In summation, Summer Finn= hot bitch and Cameron from 10 Things I Hate About You, who drinks JD with orange juice? You've got some serious issues there son.

Now on the topic of That Ending, the one that was so cheesey and so corny and so deliciously reminiscent of cream cheese corn, you're probably thinking, Oh what a happy ending! Cameron and Autumn will go for that coffee and she will be all like "Fuck I hate Ringo Starr" and Cameron will be like "OMG MARRY ME RITE NAO". However, personally I think that after his depressive episode he's bitter, he's vengeful, and he's going to fuck Autumn's shit up Summer Finn style. Get that little heart breaking whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment