Monday, May 31, 2010

When I use my camera I often take a few "test" photos. Some photographers, one of my lecturers told me, take photographs of colour charts so that they can ensure their photographs are colour-calibrated. "Oh yes" I said, nodding, "I see". My test photographs often consist of turning the camera upon myself and snapping away erractically. Because I am a horrible human being and must ruin every moment, and also because I forget with all the technology these days cameras actually can capture beings without souls, I make ridiculous faces. I then promptly forget about them and these photos all end up in the tangled ether of my laptop.





1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA brilliant. I do this but I just click randomly and I usually end up getting pictures of people's lower halves and then when other people look through my album they're like 'were you checking out that guys ass?'

    ReplyDelete